OH MY WORD
Ok, so how did it get to be the end of August already?
Haha, does anyone else struggle with time escaping you? I mean, one day you look at the calendar and, no sweat, you still have a whole month to go. Then it seems like the next day you check again and WHAM! Suddenly the month is already over! I don't know, maybe it's just me. But it happens alot. ;')
Now, as many of you probably know, I made a trip up to Canada with *kaleso earlier this month to spend some time with friends and attend the first day of Anime Revolution!
I'd love to write a huge long recap of everything that we did, but I fear that neither you or I have time for that. ha! So I'll just give you a little idea of what went down, some pictures, and then you can also see the videos that *kaleso
and I put together of our adventure.
- Took the bus up to Canada with *kaleso where *Saiaphi then picked us up at the station.
- *Saiaphi took us around Vancouver so we could go grocery shopping and stuff then he got us settled at *VandorWolf and *twinfools house before heading off.
- Set up a BEAUTIFUL fabric and box tent to sleep in on the terrace with *VandorWolf since I'm allergic to their cute kitties and wanted to be able to breathe while I spent a few nights there.
- *VandorWolf took *kaleso and I out to go sight see a bit in Vancouver that night. SO FUN!
- Woke up and watched Attack on Titan with *kaleso
- Met up with *Saiaphi, ~Tavick, ~DynoLove, and~hells-butterfly to film a Blue Exorcist CMV! [Seen HERE]
- Got a bit of a tour around Vancouver as we had a blast filming together!
- Stopped by AR pre-reg to meet ~Kurasari and get my badge... Which I didn't get since the line was MILES long.
- Got pictures in a purikura booth for the first time. C:
- CRAZY AWESOME FUN-TIME ADVENTURES FILMING. DIDN'T WANT IT TO END.
- Packed up all of our stuff and got ready to be Pretty Sailor Scouts with *kaleso *VandorWolf and ~mavichaos
- Parted ways with Nova and Mavi to get my badge. Still waited a super long time.
- Met up with our beautiful Sailor Scouts for a photoshoot with *Weatherstone!
- AWESOME SAILOR MOON TIMES ENSUED.
- Lots of Asian tourists came and wanted our pictures squealing "KAWAII!". They are so precious. I'll have you know, the whole time they were squealing about how cute WE were, I was having a little "KAWAII" moment in my head over them. <3
- Met up with *Saiaphi, ~Tavick, and ~hells-butterfly and got some more photos.
- Headed over to catch the ending of the Final Fantasy Fight Tournament! How fun~
- Did a little exploring and then had to begin heading out around 3pm to catch our bus home.
- BUT! Before we left we ran into the lovely ~x-Vaults! I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE HER!! Even if only for ten minutes. <3
- And then, we made a super sneaky fast dash back to Nova and Twin's house, stripped out of our Senshi clothing as the cats stared at us in bewilderment, grabbed our bags, and ran to take the sea bus, sky train, and then finally, get on our bus home.
- Got home at 11pm full of smiles and giggles of joy from our fun trip.
- Orientation for Japan Trip!!!
- We got TONS of info about our trip which we will be leaving for in LESS THAN A MONTH!!
The trip was a success, and I just had a wonderful, WONDERFUL time. I'm so happy to have gotten to see so many of my friends again before I embark on my journey to Japan! I love you all dearly and can't wait for more fun times in the future.
As for Japan, I'll be gone from the end of September - December 2nd.
I do have some surprise costumes that I'll be bringing and hope to get pictures of while *kaleso
and I are there! So I'll be doing my best to keep up with everything here on Deviantart while I'm studying in Japan, but I may be pretty busy. <3 At the least I may be keeping a blog, so if that works out you'll at least see me there.
But until then, I'll be getting ready and continuing to do what I love!
Do you have a dream place you've always wanted to travel to?
Mine is Japan, of course, so it's thrilling to have this dream start to play out!!
Anime Revolution/Canada Trip Photos